That means you have the couple married to each other twice. You say there is different information for the two marriages so you will want to reconcile that. I would choose the lowest MRIN and add any missing information from the second MRIN to that, Add links to missing kids by adding any existing children, Use the Event Clipboard to copy missing events to the lower MRIN from the higher, etc. NOTE: make sure you paste the event to the lower MRIN before deleting it, the event clipboard is a pointer to the event so it must not be deleted before you have pasted it.

Once you have added all thew missing info from the Higher number MRIN you make that disappear by going to that marriage and using right click in the marriage info box and select the option to Remove the marriage link. Not sure of the wording because I do not have legacy open right now.

Brian Kelly