I have added to Legacy a person who retained his original surname until his
death at 23, and I have located within his  and his adoptive mother's records
where to record this (other than in the Notes).
(actually, found that a bit hard to do, though the Help file indicates where,
how)

But is there a more obvious place to show that, in the Family view? That is, to
make it obvious when editing the database or just looking through?
Or is it necessary to create a Tag for that?