I didn't receive the email. I did take the NGS AI class. I've been blogging
about how to use AI in genealogy at genealogyatheart.com.

On December 4, 2023, at 9:42 PM, Char Mitts <charmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Roberta,

 I was answering your post about you thought it sounded like phishy.

John,

I was looking on the Family Tree Webinar website before posting when it took
place. The webinar "5 Ways to Use ChatGPT for Genealogy"  took place on Nov 2nd
and can be found on Legacy Family Tree webinars website. It is a Tech Zone
webinar. The webinars can be viewed by anyone for a week after it is shown. Now
you need to have a subscription to view it.

I hope that help

Char Mitts