From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2024 10:22 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy icon

Apologies if this is not so much a Legacy matter as a Windows one.

A little while ago when genealogy was taking a brief respite, I unpinned
the Legacy icon from my Windows 11 taskbar but pinned it to what is
probably called the Windows Start menu.  Ever since, when I open Legacy
the icon shows on the taskbar as plain white "sheet of paper with top
right corner folded down".

Does anyone know how I can get the proper icon to appear when Legacy is
open?
--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK