On 12/01/2024 00:47, Cathy Pinner wrote:
Were you able to use the Scrapbook to get the lists? I know it's not as easy to work with but it's the best available.

It's something I don't think I've ever looked at before so it needs more investigation that I have time for right now, but I don't think it will do what I want.

I have looked at it a couple of times and got an Overflow Error 6. The Help for this was to update Legacy but I had actually re-installed a couple of days ago (attempting to correct the icon problem) so I didn't bother and the Slide Show seemed to run anyway.

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK