Hello Kim,

I believe this only happens when Legacy is maximised.

Try this...  with Legacy on your number-3 screen, un-maximise it then drag Legacy's window borders out to fill the screen.  Now close Legacy and reopen it to see where it goes.

Works for me.

Cheers! -- Dave N

On 2024-04-29 3:18 a.m., Kim Jones wrote:

hopeing for and answer.I have 3 screens. when ever i open legacy it always opening on my middle screen and not the screen that my legacy opens. so when it open its painful to keep having to minimise screen and then move in to my number 3 screen which is on my right screens are 2, 1, 3.
can you help?
--
Regards
Kim Jones