Hi,

    I have taken the liberty of putting my most recent little-discussed
questions onto a new Wiki page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/Open_Issues

I believe these questions are really important and answers to them must
be found before or during the transition; it would be dangerously naive
IMHO to switch to the new license and think "we can work that out later".

But I may be wrong in this assumption and, as always, anyone is invited
to amend that page.

I really want to keep the page factual and not introduce any "POV"
elements, that's why I did not sign it. I suggest that anyone editing
the page tries the same; If you think my wording is too strong ("we must
decide blah blah") then just change it to something better ("it would be
prudent to decide blah blah") or put a whole paragraph into perspective
or whatever.