Hi everyone,

I'm the co-author of the ODbL.  I know that everyone has been looking
through the licence with a view to adopt it for Open Street Map. I'm
really pleased that the community involved with such a great project
is thinking about adopting it.

I'm a volunteer and having been working on this licence in my spare
time, which I have precious little of at the moment.  So at times, the
process takes a bit longer. Thanks for your understanding on this point.

I know everyone really wants to see the latest draft and have an
opportunity to discuss it.  If you can just give me a bit of time,
I'll have something for you next week.

Thanks!

~Jordan