2009/8/12 John Smith <delta_foxt...@yahoo.com>

> That was one opinion there was other contradictory opinions given as well.
> We aren't copying from maps but trying to map an observation that will be
> very beneficial to others that come after us. It's just a question of how to
> do this in the most informative matter without risking problems with
> copyright.

The original point remains: this observation is based on easter eggs of
copyrighted data. IANAL but it seems that it is very similar to the
conclusions that were reached that data obtained from Google Maps is not
valid.
I hope that someone with more legal experience will correct me there if I am
wrong.

Emilie Laffray