On 25 August 2010 17:41, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
> I am against trying to force our will on "OSM in 10 years". OSM in ten years
> will have a larger community and a larger data volume by orders of
> magnitude. I don't think it is right to force their hand in any way over and
> above the necessary minimum just because a few of us think so.

You keep making the same logic fallacy about making OSM more free, you
also keep assuming the user base will keep growing, but you are also
at the same time not asking the community what they want you are
assuming you know what's best.

It's this kind of flagrant arrogance that can lead to a projects
demise, what's the point in considering things 10 years from now if
there is no contributors in 10 years from now because you stifled
their options from sourcing data too much?