The License Working Group met Tuesday.  Most, if not all, comment at the moment
is on the Contributor Terms.  Therefore we will devote next week's meeting (Aug
31) entirely to going though each issue already raised. We will then pass these
on to legal counsel for review. When we get a response, we will then look
whether they can best be dealt with by clarificatory statements or
clarificatory changes to the Terms themselves.  We are not at this point
looking to making any major changes to the way the Contributor Terms, but of
course cannot completely rule that out.

Mike
License Working Group