Am 30.08.2010 12:16, schrieb John Smith:
> On 30 August 2010 20:12, Rob Myers <r...@robmyers.org> wrote:
>> No, this is about caring about the stated aims of the project rather than
>> fetishising a licence that is not even recommended for use on data by its
>> own authors.
>
> I care less about the license than the data, and the only way to
> ensure the data is kept is to stick with the current license...

That's not correct. The Data will be kept in the last CC-By-SA Planet
which is still part of the OSM project. You are right of course that the
data will not be available under ODbL temporarily. I'm very sure it will
be re-mapped, probably within less than a year.

--
Dirk-Lüder "Deelkar" Kreie
Bremen - 53.0901°N 8.7868°E

Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.