On Tue, 31 Aug 2010, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
>  Please Do Not Feed The
> Trolls.

The person who has chosen the pseudonym Jane Smith has a right to have their
point heard.
I would not consider this person to be a troll, whether or not I am the person
recalled as intending to be publicly disruptive.
The troll has no specific interest in the discussion nor its solution.
Just because Jane Smith chooses a pseudonym and phrases reminiscent of the
extreme left of the 1960s and 70s does not invalidate the point.

This person feels that some of their freedoms are at risk.
Could we consider this point?