On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 03:57:44 -0700 (PDT)
Richard Fairhurst <rich...@systemed.net> wrote:

> > I ask once more
> > "from where did OSMF get a mandate to change the licence?"
>
> It doesn't. That's why it's asking the rights-holders to change the
> licence for the data which they've contributed[1].

I agree with what you are writing here.
It is of course not what Frederick is writing, in which he clearly
states that the licence is changing.
I am then told I can agree with the CTs.
But I disagree with the ODbL - where do I get a chance to agree or not
agree to sign up to that?

The OSMF vote did not include the CTs in the current form. I really
thought that it was just about the licence, and that the CTs were still
in alpha format at the time.(of course, whether they have reached beta
yet is a matter for discussion).