On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 10:50 AM, ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert
Gremmen <g.grem...@cetest.nl> wrote:
> PD data does not need a
> complicated and binding CT as the current one.

True. But PD is "forward" compatible with the CTs. For example, we did
not need to ask the upstream authors of TIGER to accept the CTs.

PD is not "backward" compatible with the CTs. But that's a complicated
subject that was discussed many times and I'd rather avoid it.