On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Florian Lohoff <f...@zz.de> wrote:
> Guess what - I dont trust the OSMF - In the past the OSMF has decided

+1

But when you contribute under an open license, you must make peace
that some downstream users will use it in some unintended ways. For
example the spirit of the GPL2 being circumvented by bootloaders
checking digital signatures, or online service providers not sharing
the improvements they made to the Linux kernel.