Hi,

(moving a talk@ post)

On 12/18/2011 04:34 AM, Nathan Edgars II wrote:
Has there been any information as to how the OSMF will handle relations
when deleting or reverting tainted objects? It is much easier for a
relation to be tainted than a way; all that needs to be done is the
splitting of a single member to ruin the entire relation. For example,
31 of the (non-super non-business) relations for U.S. Interstate
Highways (network=US:I) were created by a red user and 63 were modified
by one, which is 18% tainted out of a total of 517.

Do the Interstate relations you mention contain information that can *not* simply be read from the planet file? I mean - if I removed all the bits that a non-agreeing user has added to the relation, would it then be trivial to put it back together by e.g. simply doing routing between the now dangling segment endpoints?