Hi,

On 03/07/2012 07:05 PM, fk270...@fantasymail.de wrote:
1. Does the license change include the creation of a new experimental
planetfile just for testing purposes or the final destruction of
data?

If your journalist opened with that question I would probably stop talking to him because his use of the word "destruction" already shows that even though he knows nothing about the license change, he has already made up his mind about what he wants to write!

The other questions betray considerable misunderstanding, and I would second RichardF's suggestion for your journalist to contact RichardF directly.