> Am 29.03.2012 19:16, schrieb rhn:
> >  On a side note, relying on such a decision would be ironic - a lot of
> data I imported were only a copy of a PD map :) Cheers, rhn
>
> Unluckily that the original source was PD doesn't make a difference
> (legally), what counts is the licence you received the data under.

I'm well aware of that, it's just something that I found interesting.

> Just so that things are clear, which account did you use that hasn't
> accepted the CTs yet?

I own 2 accounts:
rhn - I used it to import in addition to create, so I didn't mark it as
CT-compliant by accepting CT.
rhn_CT - created after CT was made mandatory for new users. Unfortunately, I
didn't contribute much with it yet.

Cheers,
rhn