Am Fr, 10.06.2016, 17:22 schrieb Simon Poole:

>> Would this make "my" data trigger share-alike?
> The specific term simply says that when there is no references between
> the datasets it is a Collective Database, or in other words that the
> trivial case when there is no interaction is OK too.  Datasets that
> reference objects in the other dataset are discussed later on in the
> document.

Thanks for the explaination. For a non-native speaker like me, the phrase
"the non-OSM and OSM datasets do not reference each other" suggests
another meaning.

It would be nice to release an inofficial translation of the guideline
in other languages to make more others express their thoughts about them.
Right now, it's limited to a very limited group of users and OSM shouldn't
be top-down.