Hi Tobias - The rendered image is a Produced Work (no different than a
printed map), so the combination is fine. There's no real difference vs
rendering a combined image from raster tiles.

We have hundreds of customers hosting their own private data on our secure
infrastructure. Many customers are also hosting private data that they
license from 3rd parties.  Give me a holler if you want to talk. Good post
about private maps https://www.mapbox.com/blog/private-maps-data-encryption/
.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Tobias Wendorff <
tobias.wendo...@tu-dortmund.de> wrote:

> Am Di, 6.09.2016, 17:33 schrieb Michael Steffen:
> >
> > This should be totally fine. Feel free to reach out directly if you
> > want to talk in more detail.
>
> Yeah, I might contact you in the next days. A problem could be that I
> have to upload the non-free data to Mapbox. This might violate the data's
> copyright.

This is a private email.  Please check with me before forwarding, as it may
include information that's confidential or protected by the attorney-client
privilege.  If you feel like this email was sent to you by mistake, please
delete it and let me know. Thanks!