Hi,

is it a community consensus that, when someone uses OSM to train their
machine learning "black box", the internal data structures built during
learning constitute a derivative database? Or are there people who argue
that somehow the "black box" can ingest OSM data at will and still
remain 100% intellectual property of its operator?

Further, assuming that we have a system that has ingested OSM by deep
learning and we say that this means its internal database is ODbL, what
would this mean for the output later produced by the same machine?