Hi together,

I have developped a little program, which lets my computer communicate with a
NXT during program runtime.
In leJOS version 0.5 beta, I could call the search( String name, int protocol )
method of the NXTCommand class without problems. Now - in version 0.6 beta with
the same configuration - I receive the NXTCommException "Cannot load a comm
driver".
Have there been significant changes from 0.5 to 0.6 which force me to add or
change something in my code. Is there someone who already has experience
concerning this?

Greetings and thanks in advance

JOHANNES