Hello,

I'm trying to implement a class for an I2C device. Therefore I extended
I2CSensor. So far so good. The class offers me the sendData and getData
methods, which require a register. Why? I'm no I2C expert but if I understand
correctly this value is used to address memory!? I don't need that, in fact I
really don't want that because my device is not memory alike and doesn't expect
nor can handle this number. It expects a query string.

Did I understand something wrong?
The register value is added before the data bytes, right? Thus I could divert
this value to transfer my first data byte?

Thanks and regards
Jakob
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger