Hi,
i'm new with icommand, I have done a very simple application:

import icommand.nxt.comm.*;
import icommand.nxt.*;
import icommand.navigation.*;

public class Ejemplo {

        NXTCommand.open();
        TachoNavigator robot = new TachoNavigator(11, 16.9, Motor.B,
Motor.C);
        robot.forward();
        try{
            Thread.sleep(3000);
        }
        catch(InterruptedException e){}
        NXTCommand.close();
    }
}

When I execute, first time it works perfectly, but in subsequent
executions, the following exception is thrown:

gnu.io.NoSuchPortException
    at icommand.nxt.comm.NXTCommand.open(Unknown Source)
    at pruebas.R2D2.main(R2D2.java:10)
Caused by: gnu.io.NoSuchPortException
    at
gnu.io.CommPortIdentifier.getPortIdentifier(CommPortIdentifier.java:218)
    at icommand.nxt.comm.NXTCommRXTX.open(Unknown Source)
    ... 2 more

If I turn off and turn on the NXT brick and I execute again the
application, it works at first time and subsequents fails again.

What could it be the problem?