  From: Frans Guelinckx
  To: lejos-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 8:34 PM
  Subject: [Lejos-discussion] ant problem

  Hi,

  I have ant working in commandline to compile, link and upload files to the
NXTbrick. But when I try to build the same files with the exact same build.xml
in eclipse, it says: "Could not find js.tinyvm.TinyVM. Make sure you have it in
your classpath". Weird thing is that i have the jtools.jar in the project's
classpath and in the ant's classpath.
  Can someone tell me how i can fix this?

  Running OSX 10.5.5 and Eclipse 3.4
  Thx in advance!