hey

I try to made Lejos_nxj working. I have extract the file to the java folder and
have already install eclipse. everything is fine at this point,. i have set the
administrator right and set the path like that:
create system variable
LEJOS_HOME as  C:\Program files\java\lejos_nxj

I add the system variable in path : ;%LEJOS_HOME%\bin
and this as is for java :  ;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_05\bin

When i go in the cmd and type lejosdl, nothing happen. it just give me the same
line like nothing have happen of if the command do nothing.

Someone to help me plz.

Etrange : c'est ma vie

mystere : c'est ma voie

Bizzare : c'est ma personaliter