Dear Comrades,

Macdonald Stainsby has suspended Anton and obviousely he is right in saying that LI
is not the list for a historical discussion which takes that much of space it has to
take.
If Macdonald would agree to become moderator, I would like to ask you to establish a
new list on that matter. If you would agree to stick to comradly rules in discussion
and would as well avoid to press the "answer button" when making statements (it is
very boring to scroll down 100,000 pixels), if might be helpful. I guess we will not
come to a common view about Stalinism (neither to the historic facts, nor to what
the slogan means), but at least we could try to discus the matter on a level where
non of us treats the other as idiot, devil, the evil or mass murderers.
Martin

P.S.: If MS would agree, he should be kindly asked to open a second list at egroups
and inform us.