On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:28 AM, bobjack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Whoops! Looks like I've stirred up a can of worms!  My excuse is that
> you did ask us to bang on the code :)

It's important to fix these bugs.  In spite of complications, the final code
is localized and relatively clean.  I'll push all the fixes to the trunk
sometime today.

It was also good to delve into the key handling code; it primes the pump for
more substantial action later.  I am seriously considering rewriting the
entire key handling logic.  This will be done, if it is done at all, in a
separate branch because it would be speculative.