On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 4:37 AM, bobjack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Apr 8, 3:43 pm, "Edward K. Ream" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I want to encourage people to use the bzr trunk.
>
> Thats a great idea, installing bazaar is so easy, and downloading and
> updating leo so simple that any other method of getting leo is quite
> complicated in comparison.

I agree.  There will be official distributions from time to time, but those
that rely on them must needs be at a disadvantage.

> I would like to suggest a Leo-Bazaar Howto document be placed on the
> Pages section of the group explaining, step by step, what needs to be
> done to install and update leo from bazaar, including installing and
> setting up bazaar to the minimal extent needed to install leo.

A good idea.  I'll put it on the list.  However, I have lots on my plate at
present.  I'd like anyone with questions to ask them here.  The questions
will guide my writing, and my answers, as always, will be pre-writing for
more formal docs.