On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 9:59 AM, Edward K. Ream <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 9:31 AM, bobjack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 10, 3:27 pm, bobjack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I've merged mod_rClick with the trunk.  The api should be stable from
> > now on, barring bugs.
> >
> > I should have said 'all unit tests passed'.
>

> Thanks for this work.  We are plainly seeing the acceleration that bzr
> provides: no longer am I a bottleneck to getting things done :-)

I just merged the trunk.  The changes to leoTkinterFind/Frame/Tree.py are a
bit more than I would normally be comfortable with in the trunk.  But what
the heck, it's early in the release cycle, and the changes look good to me.
So I remerged the changes to the trunk and pushed what I have...

In the future, I think it would be best to make all changes to Leo's core in
a branch other than the trunk.  Perhaps this is too conservative, but for
now it feels right.

The 'extreme programming' way would probably be to require unit tests for
all new core, especially in the core, but I've never followed that myself,
so it would be harsh to require everyone else to do so :-)

So let's see how this works...