Ah, ok, I see: auto-xx nodes are NOT stored w/i Leo files. Hm, how can I
overcome this. What I want is that all my MD is stored w/i my Leo file and
when I save it, all MD-nodes should be written as they are now. At startup
of Leo, Leo would not need to read MD files, because their content is
stored w/i my Leo file. Everything would be fine and work as expected ;-)