Hi all! :)

I've never used the @all directive and I'd like to test it properly with
both Leo and LeoJS.

If you happen to be familiar with those two directives, would you be kind
enough to make a Leo file that showcases one or two @file nodes that 'demo'
the usage (and difference in output) those two directives can produce?

*(the documentation talk about a '"leoProjects.txt" file that would show
the usage but it's not part of Leo anymore from what I can see)*

I would need a small (smallest possible content that still shows the
principle of the directives in question) sample Leo file that showcases
those two directives.

Thanks to whoever reads this and decides to make such a file and upload it
in his response!

Félix