Hello:

I am porting an X-windows program from Linux (RedHat 8.0, OpenMotif) to Mac OS X (10.8). I have downloaded and compiled the latest version of lesstif (0.93.91) in support of this effort. I am having trouble with the pull down menus - the menu title is there, and if you press it, the mouse pointer switches from pointing up/right to pointing up/left (as it should), but the pulldown menu itself does not appear. Any clues? I searched through the archives, but there was little discussion of OS X issues. I am capable of debugging the problem, but need some pointers of where to look.

Thanks,

Andrew Banka