On 08/29/2011 12:27 AM, Nathan Coulson wrote:
no clue, no clue at all.  Guess I'll find out

You've probably found the website yet:

http://wayland.freedesktop.org/

and a guide to build from git. I've not tried yet, but I'm curious.

I'm taking the opportunity to ask about writing about kde 4.7. Some time ago I've posted a message how to add a chapter to build kde-4.7 (since 4.7 is changed a lot when it comes to building) I got no reply. So I ask it here again, should I add a new chapter about 4.7, or replace the existing build info for kde 4?

Stef