Randy McMurchy wrote:
Justin R. Knierim wrote these words on 02/09/06 09:50 CST:

IMO he isn't blaming BLFS for problems with UTF-8.

Then you and I read plain English differently. IMO, the following
statement directly conflicts with what you say above:
Arg, need to re-read emails before sending. The one at the bottom was what I meant to say:

> So while there might be issues in BLFS to be solved, he isn't just putting the blame solely on you guys.

What I meant was that BLFS isn't solely the problem with UTF-8. There are other problems, such as people not wanting the bloat, english speakers not seeing the need, etc. Anyways, I think we'll all get the problems sorted out. Just takes time. :)

Justin