Pierre Labastie wrote:

>>      -- Bruce
> Built using jhalfs, with all final testsuites:
> Errors (FWIW):
> - glibc : 2 errors (+ 2 ignored), seems as usual
> - coreutils : 1 error (test/misc/nohup)
> - bash (a few, not sure, seems similar to usual)
> - bc (a few, similar to usual)
> - systemd : 2 failures : test-strv, test-journal-flush)
> - utili-linux : 2 failures :last/last and last/ipv6

Note sure about these errors, but most seem normal.  I don't know what
would have changed for coreutils or bash.  glibc, bc, and util-linux are
normal.  I don't have experience with systemd so I can't say they are
normal in the chroot environment or not.

> The first line of 7.8 Configuring the system hostname, has some weird typos:
> "Durein gthe boot process, both Systemd and System V use the same file
> for establixhg..."

LOL.  Sometimes I go too fast.  "Durein gthe" -> "During the".

establixhg -- what can I say?  :)

> Same errors as xinglp at boot.

They are fixed.

> The initramfs built with BLFS instructions does not work (I guess it
> comes from the missing /lib/systemd-udevd, so maybe no big deal).

BLFS is another animal.  There are several places to fix.  My thought on
bootscripts there are to change it so both systemd units and System V
boot scripts are installed in parallel.  It would appear to me that the
extra overhead would be negligible.

   -- Bruce