Pierre Labastie <pierre.labastie <at> neuf.fr> writes:

> Le 03/04/2014 10:36, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'm hoping to create a LFS system with as few patches as necessary. Some
of
> > the patches that are in use for both CLFS and LFS are. For instance the
use
> > of
> > #undef STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_1
> > #undef STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_2
> > #define STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_1 "/tools/lib/"
> > #define STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_2 ""' >> $file
> >
> > in 5.5. GCC-4.8.2 - Pass 1 is really not needed (sysroot takes care of
that).
> Have you really checked that? Last time I tried (maybe it was with
> gcc-4.8.0), I think some other paths were added, which is not what we
> want (that was for LFS).

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Driver.html

— Macro: STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX
Define this macro as a C string constant if you wish to override the
standard choice of libdir as the default prefix to try when searching for
startup files such as crt0.o. STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX is not searched when
the compiler is built as a cross compiler.

— Macro: STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_1
Define this macro as a C string constant if you wish to override the
standard choice of /lib as a prefix to try after the default prefix when
searching for startup files such as crt0.o. STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_1 is
not searched when the compiler is built as a cross compiler.

— Macro: STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_2
Define this macro as a C string constant if you wish to override the
standard choice of /lib as yet another prefix to try after the default
prefix when searching for startup files such as crt0.o.
STANDARD_STARTFILE_PREFIX_2 is not searched when the compiler is built as a
cross compiler.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure :-)

--
chs