Hi guys,

This weekend I'm going to spend some time migrating the LFS mailinglists
over to the new server. Along with the migration will be changes to the
posting address and hostname for list management. All mailinglists will
be moved over to @lists.linuxfromscratch.org instead of
@linuxfromscratch.org. As a consequence the post address will change
along with it. For example, lfs-dev is currently
lfs-dev@linuxfromscratch.org and will become
lfs-...@lists.linuxfromscratch.org

I'll setup aliases to maintain backwards compatibility for some time.

I'll import the membership database for each list so you don't need to
re-subscribe. I'll try not to cause a flood of emails again next time. :-)

Once done, I'll email each list after migration so you guys know it's
finished.

I did notice one potential issue: filters. Some of you, and myself
included, might be filtering on the List-Id header. Its current value is
lfs-dev.linuxfromscratch.org and the default new value is
lfs-dev.lists.linuxfromscratch.org

I'm going to try and change this so the old List-Id remains in place to
avoid people's inboxes suddenly flooding when filters fail.

In the event Mailman won't (easily) let me do this, consider this a
head's up. Perhaps it's not a bad idea to modify filters to include a
wildcard so it'll match both versions.

Thanks,
Gerard