This page has some drivers but I'm not sure if it compatible with my kernel
version (3.5.x)

http://www.intel.com/support/network/sb/CS-006120.htm

Linux* kernel versions 2.4.18 through 2.6.x.*
Linux kernel versions 2.4.18 through 2.6.x.*
Linux kernel version 2.2.20 through 2.4.16

These three were mentioned in the above Intel page.

Any ideas?