On 03/12/2014 08:29 PM, rhubarbpie...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 03/12/14 12:11, Duc Tran wrote:
>> On 03/12/2014 11:11 PM, Armin K. wrote:
>>>>
>>> Could you post your kern.log from /var/log after you boot? (you can get
>>> it from chroot after reboot iirc). Compress it before sending or it
>>> might get blocked.
>>>
>> I also had no success after deselecting Sony Vaio Programmable I/O
>> Control Device Support.

It looks like you are using a laptop. I had a similar problem when I
transfered my lfs install from my p4 desktop to my corei5 laptop.
Everything seemed to be working, but I couldn't see anything. The trick
was that backlight was set to zero. Pressing "Brightness Up" key brought
up the display.

Permanent solution was to add "acpi_osi=Linux acpi_backlight=vendor" to
the kernel command line (in grub.cfg after root=...)

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.