Le 28/03/2014 17:31, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>> Em 28-03-2014 02:56, m...@pc-networking-services.com escreveu:
>>> Hello again,
>>>
>>> same thing in qca:
>>>
>>> ./configure --prefix=$QTDIR
>>>
>>> should be:
>>>
>>> ./configure --prefix=$QT4DIR \
>> Fixed in svn at r12901.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> This, I changed in Qt4 page in the last days of the package freeze,
>> IIRC, but did not really knew there was an entity in general.ent that
>> needed to be modified. This fixes all other you reported and some more.
>>
>> Perhaps an entry in the errata for BLFS-7.5 would be necessary, Bruce or
>> Pierre?
> OK, I'll take care of it.
>
>     -- Bruce

I think I've seen a couple of other things, which could go the the errata:
- gtk+3 as a dependency of openjdk should be gtk+2
- tell either that nss is recommended for openjdk, or to suppress the
--enable-nss switch (we chose the first in the development book)
- (minor) tell that the rm command in xorg-fonts should begin with as_root

Regards,
Pierre