Hi,

I would like to know if LFTP is compatible on SCO Unix Sys / V - Version 3.2.4.2.

The problem is that i have 2 Unix servers and i would like to have vital data files being copied/synchronized on both servers at night.  I have tried the built in ftp in Unix with the use of .netrc, but unfortunately due to it's complexity i couldn't make it through.  I have alrady TCP/IP installed and working efficiently on both Unix servers.

I have read the features of the lftp and i am stunned with it.  It's exactly what i am looking for.  Please kindly advise me if i can use it on my Operating System.  In case it's not compatible, can you please suggest me an alernative solution.

Looking forward to read you,

Thank you & kind regards.
Salim

Email Address -----> [EMAIL PROTECTED]