On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 06:00:42PM -0400, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 01:58:53PM +0400, Alexander V. Lukyanov wrote:
> > > OutputJob.  It's useful, fixes the cls bug, and makes buffered outputting
> > > trivial from any job, but it's still a bit overcomplicated and I havn't
> > > had the interest in it recently to nail down the rest of the bugs.  (You
> > > don't seem particularly interested in it, either.)
> >
> > I'm going to apply this. Thanks! for_each is finally eliminated.
>
> As I said, there're some bugs and leaks I havn't nailed down.  If you're
> interested in this code, I'll work on solidifying this.

I have committed it to cvs, without commented out test code.

> > Some things were broken by this patch. I'll look at that again.
>
> I'm not too concerned about it, it'd just be nice to get rid of
> acconfig.h eventually.

Ok, it is good thing to do. I've noticed that it is acually partially
applied. Could you check what is not applied and still needed?

> By the way, small .cvsignore patch attached, to ignore some of the newer
> autoconf/automake junk.

Thanks.

> There area bunch of files in the m4/ directory that some autoconf script
> is adding automatically:
>
> ? m4/codeset.m4
> ? m4/gettext.m4
> ? m4/glibc21.m4
> ? m4/iconv.m4
> ? m4/isc-posix.m4
> ? m4/lcmessage.m4
> ? m4/lib-ld.m4
> ? m4/lib-link.m4
> ? m4/lib-prefix.m4
> ? m4/progtest.m4
>
> automake (GNU automake) 1.6.1
> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.53
>
> I don't know why it's doing that, or if you want to import those.  (It's
> strange--those are supposed to be imported when creating configure, not
> copied into the tree.)

It is gettextize who adds the files.

--
   Alexander.                      | http://www.yars.free.net/~lav/