On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 02:26:55PM +0400, Alexander V. Lukyanov wrote:
> > Patch removes old stuff from class url.  (Looks copied-and-pasted from
> > ParsedURL, or maybe vice versa.)
>
> I had plans to use it. Anyway, it does not matter as objects of class url are
> not created anywhere.

Well, it does matter; it's confusing, since it makes url look like it's used
for things it's not.  It added a few minutes to some code I did recently,
for example, since I had to track down where url is instantiated (never)
and when those methods and members were being used (never; only then did
I notice they weren't even defined).

--
Glenn Maynard