On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 01:12:08PM +0200, Piotr Krukowiecki wrote:
> ---> MDTM (AC) Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu EP 16.SFV

ワ~~イ!

> <--- 500 'MDTM': command not understood.
> [and this is part i don't want:]
> Removing old file `testfile-do_not_download'
> Transferring file `testfile-do_not_download'

I don't think it's MDTM; lftp should be falling back on parsing the date
from the LIST, and although that's lower-precision, the difference in
dates should make it not matter (here, at least).

It tries to continue when the source file is older than than the source.
I guess you want it to ignore the date completely?  (That'd make it
resume the file if the source is larger, restart it if the source is
smaller--since the dest file must be something else--and leave it alone
if it's the same size.)

Hmm.  MirrorJob.cc:

            && file->date + file->date_prec < old->date - old->date_prec

Alex, should that be <=?  It doesn't matter for FTP, since it can't set
the date, but for protocols that can, the time for an incomplete file
might be equal to the source file.

> ---> STOR testfile-do_not_download
> [btw. the server want us to send RETR not STOR]

Huh?  STOR is for client->server; RETR(ieve) is for server->client.

--
Glenn Maynard