Hi,

I'm trying to mirror a site with the following command:

lftp -c "debug; mirror --parallel=8 --only-newer --delete
https://www.globus.org/ftppub/gt6/stable/rpm/el/6/x86_64/ /tmp/globus/"

But lftp eventually hangs with this message:

---> HEAD
/ftppub/gt6/stable/rpm/el/6/x86_64/globus-ftp-client-debuginfo-8.16-1.el6%2Bgt6.x86_64.rpm
HTTP/1.1
---> Host: www.globus.org
---> User-Agent: lftp/4.6.1
---> Accept: */*
---> Connection: keep-alive
--->
---> HEAD
/ftppub/gt6/stable/rpm/el/6/x86_64/globus-ftp-client-debuginfo-8.17-1.el6%2Bgt6.i686.rpm
HTTP/1.1
---> Host: www.globus.org
---> User-Agent: lftp/4.6.1
---> Accept: */*
---> Connection: keep-alive
--->
<--- 0
**** Could not parse HTTP status line
---- Receiving body...
Getting files information (0%) [Receiving data]

I've waited a long time at this stage without anything happening. I can
mirror the site with wget as a workaround, but I'm using lftp with mrepo
and I'd really like to know how to get this working so I don't have an
extra step keeping this mirror up to date.

The lftp I am using is:

[I am root@asir config]# lftp --version
LFTP | Version 4.6.1 | Copyright (c) 1996-2014 Alexander V. Lukyanov

LFTP is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

along with LFTP.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.

Libraries used: Readline 6.0, GnuTLS 2.8.5, zlib 1.2.3

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

griznog