On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 8:45 AM, Alexander V. Lukyanov <l...@netis.ru> wrote:
> I cannot reproduce it with apache.
I've just tried with apache2 and cannot reproduce it either. So the
issue might actually be in webfsd and thttpd...

> Please send me debug output and output
> of `cat ""' from the directory containing the directory with space in the
> name.
The debug output is attached. I trimmed it down but in the actual
output, lines 50-112 are repeated over and over (the only thing that
changes being the line with "<--- Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:23:XY
GMT").

I'm not sure I'm reading the part about running cat "" correctly (is
it an empty string between double quotes?), but here it is:
/var/www$ ls -F
foo bar/
/var/www$ cat ""
cat: : No such file or directory
/var/www$

Guglielmo
P.S.: please Cc me in any replies, as I'm not in the mailing list.