Hi all,

I'm trying to upload via -f parameter. I first used "put -O ./ <file>",
but after my connection got an reconnect while uploading, it just prints
errors instead of completing the file. The error is:

<--- 227 Entering Passive Mode (62,67,235,26,208,14).
<--- 350 Restarting at 797. Send STORE or RETRIEVE to initiate transfer
<--- 451 ./Sources.gz: Append/Restart not permitted, try again

and this repeats until I kill lftp process by hand. After that I tried
with

rm <file>
put -c -O ./ <file>

which works (beside the error about the nonexisting file to delete), but
when reconnect comes, the rm is done already and the put again fails
with the above error-message till I kill it.

Is there a way to completely turn of reput and get the file overwritten
in such cases?

The server report on connect is:

<--- 211-Features:
<---  MDTM