None of those commands you typed into lftp were what I intended. I
only put the quotes so you could distinguish what the command was.
They way you tried to use it was completely self-defeating. As you can
see, putting the whole thing in quotes results in an unknown command
error.  Additionally, putting "drive2\:" in quotes defeats the whole
purpose! The quotes make the '\' character literal, so it tries to
enter a directory literally named drive2\:
My intent was for you to use "cd drive2\:" (but remove the quotes when
you type this into lftp! Also cd "drive2:" might work (keep these
quotes))

Also, I don't follow your "server structure" at all. are drive1 and
drive2 directories withing root? The way you showed, they seem to be
independent of the filesystem! Can you maybe connect to the ftp
server, and show the output of 'ls' ?

- Kyle